Today is LeEco Day, the company’s biggest shopping carnival in India so far, received an incredible response from consumers. In its bigger-than-big shopping bonanza, the company had put up exciting offers and benefits valued at around Rs 8 crores, making it the largest and most attractive shopping carnivals organized by a smartphone brand on e-commerce platform till date. With offers such as exchange offers on old smartphones, cash back offers on Axis bank cards, Bluetooth headset giveaways worth Rs. 2800 and a bumper prize of Mahindra KUV 100, the LeEco Day was a great hit with consumers.
The shopping carnival garnered a massive response from consumers, highlighting the growing strength of the company’s ecosystem-based superphones and signalling the potentially massive impact on Indian consumers as it continues to consolidate its presence. The festival’s success is evident from the response the company received for its Le Superphones on Flipkart today. Having sold 25000 units in just 16 minutes, goes on to show the success of LeEco’s shopping festival.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
Expressing gratitude to Indian consumers who have helped the brand gain so much popularity in just a short span of time, the senior management of the company plans to personally undertake the delivery of the Superphones to first few customers across the 4 cities of – Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad. This is being planned as part of LeEco’s consumer-connect policy which has been integral to the unprecedented success the company has had in such a short period in the Indian market.
Additionally, in a gesture befitting a socially conscious corporate, LeEco, the internet and technology conglomerate joins hands with Akshaya Patra to support a mid-day meal for two children for every Le Superphone sold (Le 1s and Le Max) on LeEco Day on Feb 25, 2016. The initiative is part of a program that helps Akshaya Patra feed over a million children, who have the zeal to learn and the potential to contribute to India’s social and economic development.