Today is LeEco Day, the company’s biggest shopping carnival in India so far, received an incredible response from consumers. In its bigger-than-big shopping bonanza, the company had put up exciting offers and benefits valued at around Rs 8 crores, making it the largest and most attractive shopping carnivals organized by a smartphone brand on e-commerce platform till date. With offers such as exchange offers on old smartphones, cash back offers on Axis bank cards, Bluetooth headset giveaways worth Rs. 2800 and a bumper prize of Mahindra KUV 100, the LeEco Day was a great hit with consumers.
The shopping carnival garnered a massive response from consumers, highlighting the growing strength of the company’s ecosystem-based superphones and signalling the potentially massive impact on Indian consumers as it continues to consolidate its presence. The festival’s success is evident from the response the company received for its Le Superphones on Flipkart today. Having sold 25000 units in just 16 minutes, goes on to show the success of LeEco’s shopping festival.
Expressing gratitude to Indian consumers who have helped the brand gain so much popularity in just a short span of time, the senior management of the company plans to personally undertake the delivery of the Superphones to first few customers across the 4 cities of – Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad. This is being planned as part of LeEco’s consumer-connect policy which has been integral to the unprecedented success the company has had in such a short period in the Indian market.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Additionally, in a gesture befitting a socially conscious corporate, LeEco, the internet and technology conglomerate joins hands with Akshaya Patra to support a mid-day meal for two children for every Le Superphone sold (Le 1s and Le Max) on LeEco Day on Feb 25, 2016. The initiative is part of a program that helps Akshaya Patra feed over a million children, who have the zeal to learn and the potential to contribute to India’s social and economic development.