Le 1s received a record 95000 orders within 20 seconds of the second flash sale on Flipkart held earlier in the day. Prior to the flash sale today, the company received over 10.30 lakh registrations for the smartphone.
LeEco says it is an astounding figure which is an industry first for any mobile brand in India. LeEco Le 1s has gained a significant reputation among smartphone buyers owing to its superior performance, amazing features and attractive price. The company sold 70,000 units in the first flash sale.
With this second flash sale, the company has created three new records – The largest number of orders received in a single flash sale; the shortest ever time for the orders received and the highest presale registration number.
LeEco’s international stature, superior technology and lower than BOM cost pricing have contributed immensely to creating these amazing records.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Recommended Reading: LeEco Le 1s Review: At Rs 10,999, this one has some serious advantages over rivals
“A million thanks to our customers for helping us reach these magic numbers. It is a very proud moment for us at LeEco and immensely gratifying to have set new records of crossing I million pre-sale registrations and receiving 95000 orders in a mere 20 seconds which has never before been achieved by any other smartphone brand. We are humbled by this overwhelming response and now even more determined to live up to to the trust consumers have vested in us,” said Atul Jain, COO, Smart Electronics Business, LeEco India.
As part of the company launch, LeEco introduced two SuperPhones, Le Max and Le 1s – the latter popularly referred to as “flagship killer”, was widely expected to capture a significant share of the massive middle-class market with its attractive price and superb specifications.
Consumer response has validated the popularity of Le 1s. Within 24 hours of the launch event, the registration for Le 1s for the first flash sale exceeded 1 lakh, soaring to a final astounding figure of 605,000 with a sale of 70,000 phones in just 2 seconds – setting a string of new records in the industry.
“Le 1s has done phenomenally well on our platform. With a record-breaking number of registrations and customer visits to buy the phone, response to the second flash sale too has completely surpassed our expectations. We are very thrilled to create this history with Le Eco,” said Ankit Nagori, Chief Business Officer, Flipkart.
For those who could not buy a Le 1s at the Feb 9th flash sale, there is good news – the next flash sale for Le1s on Flipkart is on Feb 16th and dedicated to the silver colour model of the phone.
Registrations will commence at 18.00 hours on Feb 9th. Those who registered earlier but could not buy today would not need to register afresh as there would be a rollover. The Big & Bold Le Max will also be available on Open Sale starting Feb 16th.
At a price of only Rs 10,999, Le 1s has a metal unibody, a world’s first mirror-surface finger scanner and a 5.5-inch Full HD display. The Le 1s is powered by MediaTek Helio X10 Turbo processor, 3GB RAM and 32GB storage. The dual-SIM card smartphone supports 4G LTE and has a USB Type-C port.
On the camera front, there is a 13-megapixel f/2.0 rear camera and 5-megapixel wide-angle selfie camera. This phone is so popular in other markets that in less than 3 months it sold more than 3 million units in China.
Another outstanding feature is the phone’s fast charging technology, which means a 5-minute quick charge allows for 3.5h talk time. Business people may never need to worry about the phone running out of charge during busy days.
And buyers of this phone can expect a content ecosystem to be uploaded into its android-based EUI system in the 2nd quarter of this year since the company has already signed contracts with Eros and Yupp TV.
Also, noteworthy is the company’s after-sales policies. LeEco has put in place 555 service centers in prime locations in the country, besides providing 24×7 toll-free services, and other value-added services.