LeEco’s Le 1s ended with a record order of 55,000 within 9 seconds of its third flash sale which concluded just today. The response to the silver Le 1s with 4, 23,000 pre-sale registrations was clearly very enthusiastic and has proved to be as popular as the gold colour version. With the successful conclusion of this flash sale, LeEco has performed a hat trick and also broken several records on the way.
The internet technology giant LeEco, in less than 30 days of its India entry has successfully established itself as a significant player in the smartphone industry, creating several industry leading milestones.
A record 220,000 (2.2 lacs) total orders received within the shortest time of 31 seconds in the 3 flash sales. An incredible 20,28,000 (20.2 lacs) registrations received across the 3 flash sales.
LeEco’s international stature, superior products and lower-than-industry BOM cost pricing have contributed immensely to creating these amazing records.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The premium Big & Bold, Le Max too was available on Open sale on Flipkart today and thanks to its near-cult status and niche fan following, this model was also completely sold out.
LeEco is on a blistering growth track and pursuing its goals in India with relentless focus and sharply defined strategies. It has successfully wooed the Indian consumers with their Superphones which are clearly differentiated in terms of superior performance, technology and disruptive pricing. The company’s global reputation, remarkable technology expertise, incredibly lower than the industry BOM cost valuation have attributed to these records.
The company is also firmly committed to increasing its customer base and to this end is working on various plans to up the ante in achieving its business goal of being among the top 3 players in the business.
“We believe that with this third highly successful outcome, LeEco has lived up to its global reputation of being a market disruptor and game changer. Le Max, the top-selling premium Superphone, which joins the sales in India for the first time, has proved to be a strong contender. Le 1s, the all-time best seller and record breaker, disrupts the market and manifests the ‘LeEco phenomenon’. We are delighted with the huge vote of confidence that Indian consumers have given us and am confident that going forward we will continue to offer more exciting products,” said Atul Jain, COO, Smart Electronics Business, LeEco India.
“Le 1s has witnessed great momentum over the last three flash sales on our platform. With overwhelming customer response and great reviews, we are confident that this partnership will create new benchmarks in the online smartphone space in India,” said Anil Goteti, VP – Smartphones, Flipkart.
At a price of only Rs 10,999, Le 1s has a full metal unibody, a world’s first mirror-surfaced fingerprint scanner, and a 5.5″ FHD display, the flagship processor of the year Helio X10 Turbo, 3GB Ram and 32 GB storage, dual-SIM card slots, 4G LTE support, and USB Type-C port. On the camera front, there is a 13-megapixel f/2.0 rear camera, and 5-megapixel wide-angle selfie camera. This phone is so popular in other markets that in less than 3 months it sold more than 3 million units in China. The phone has also been endorsed by Tech Influencers and rated highly on specialized tech portals.
Another outstanding feature is the phone’s fast charging technology, which means a 5- minute quick charge allows for 3.5h talk time. Business people need never worry about the phone running out of charge during busy days.
For anyone who failed to buy the Superphones, LeEco invites all to join the shopping carnival-LeEco Day on Flipkart on 25th February 2016.
And buyers of this phone can expect a content ecosystem to be uploaded into its android-based EUI system in the 2nd quarter of this year since the company has already signed contracts with Eros and Yupp TV.
Also noteworthy is the company’s after-sales policies. LeEco has put in place 555 service centers in prime locations in the country, besides providing 24×7 toll-free services, and other value-added services.