LeEco’s new value flagship device, the Le1s is an industry favourite. With a disruptive price of just Rs 10,999, the Superphone is powered by features which are no less than a high-end smartphone. One such feature being the revolutionary Type C charger, which makes charging really quick. Le 1s can get you 3.5 hours of talk time with just 5 minutes of charge.
The reversible USB Type-C connector is technologically advanced than its competitors in many ways such as it has an additional sealing & PTC protection in between wires, which is an industry first.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
LeEco, the company which is known to bring such disruptive technology to the market, has also ensured that its users get access to Le Type-C charger with additional safety features such as dust-and-short circuit proof.
Technology enthusiasts would be glad to know that the fast charging features of the Le Type-C connector are supported by its two charging paths, 24W charger, 3A Data Cable and high density superfast charging battery. The Le 1S comes with a 3,000mAh battery with a fast charging support, which makes the phone a must buy for technology enthusiasts and youth alike who love spending time on their smartphones.
Le 1s proves the high AnTuTu score of 55844. The Superphone is not just a beautiful premium device with an all-metal body but a powerful device with a superfast processor and RAM. Rated much ahead of competitors on AnTuTu benchmark, the Le1s is a true market disruptor.
Having sold the record-breaking number of 70,000 units just in 2 seconds in the first flash sale, Le1s is becoming an instant favourite among consumers. Expressing the excitement to be one of the first buyers of the Le 1s, Uma Mahesh, a proud buyer from Bangalore, said “The Le 1s is truly a beautiful device. The user experience and the touch on this phone is much better than my previous device. The voice quality and the quick charge feature on this device is remarkable. I only charged my phone for half hour and was able to use my device for almost half day in office. I love my new Le1s”.
Neha Singh, a marketing executive from New Delhi, another buyer of Le1s, said “Holding this sleek metal designed phone in my hand feels amazing. Not only is this phone beautiful to behold but it is also a great performer with a great camera. I love clicking my selfies on my new Le1s. Loving the experience”.
The LeEco advantage continues for consumers with the company’s best in class after sales set-up. The company has already announced 555 service centres across prominent locations across the country and 24*7 toll-free call centre support.