US-based smartphone company InFocus is all set to bring in its flagship smartphone Epic 1, one of the first smartphones in India to use MediaTek’s Deca-core Helio X20 SoC with Tri-Cluster CPU architecture. The Epic 1 promises extreme computing performance with 30 per cent improved power consumption in comparison to a dual cluster design. Epic 1 launches October 25 and will be priced Rs 12,999.
Here are seven reasons why InFocus EPIC 1 is the only camera phone you need:
1. FRONT CAMERA: The f/1.8 aperture in its 8 MP wide-angle front camera is a feature only seen in the latest iPhone and Samsung Galaxy 7 and results in superb low light performance when shooting selfies. This wide f/1.8 aperture allows 80 per cent more light, and more light, coupled with an Adaptive De-noise engine for better-looking images in low-light environments and sharper images. The 8MP Selfie camera offers great shots even from the front and your selfies become great to share and flaunt.
2. REAR CAMERA: The 16 MP rear camera is one of the best in this price bracket and offers rich photos that don’t compromise on detail or colours. The advanced camera module with user-friendly controls letting you create sharp and beautiful photos even in low-light environments. The object tracking and dynamic auto focus (PDAF) ensure your subject is in focus all the time even if it is on the move. This feature along with Dynamic Auto Focus can help take sharp and clear pictures of even moving objects. Dual color LED Flash gives your subject a natural look even when the light is low and you have to switch on the flash. This new technology prevent photos from looking burned out. AIS (Auto Image Stabilization) gives you a perfect shot even if you are clicking from a car or in a boat. The AIS technology, which rapidly combines four consecutively captured images into one image, eliminates blur effects from camera shake. Also, this adds great value for those who like to shoot a lot of video. Then there is the 82 Degrees Wide View Angle Front Camera which means all your friends can make it to your selfies. Plus, the primary camera can capture 30 shots in under 2 seconds and record video in slow motion.
3. TEN CORE PROCESSOR: The Tri-Cluster CPU architecture is designed to handle different types of workloads more efficiently. It divides the 10 cores into three clusters providing a more efficient allocation of tasks for optimum performance and extended battery life. It can delegate simple tasks to one cluster of cores, while directing more-complex (and more-power-hungry) tasks to other clusters. Simply put, if the smartphone is doing only simple tasks – such as sending text messages or running the calculator – on one cluster, the other clusters can power down, and therefore drive smoother performance and extended battery life.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
4. LTPS DISPLAY: The Epic 1 comes with a 5.5” Full HD LTPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The LTPS display of Epic 1 uses content upscaling algorithms to produce the best picture quality even when viewing low resolution content. It also contributes to superior image colour quality by reducing the amount of Blue Light Energy emanating from the screen.
5. GAMERS’ DELIGHT: The super-fast touch panel with 120Hz frequency gives the gamers a sense of ultimate control and smooth feel . The combination of MT6797M Deca-core (Dual-A72 2.0GHz + Quad-A53 1.9GHz + Quad-A53 1.4GHz) processor with 3GB RAM along with the Mali T880 MP4 GPU makes this ideal to meet high-end graphic needs and smooth gaming experiences.
6. FAST FINGERPRINT: EPIC 1 has 360-degree recognition based fingerprint scanner. Embedded in the slim body, this finger print scanner boasts a reaction time of
7. STYLISH: The EPIC 1 has a stylish full metal body which has been accentuated by a luxurious brushed-metal finish and curved back with refined edges for the most comfortable grip. The phone weighs 160 grams and is great to hold despite the 5.5-inch screen.
Full Spec Sheet Below
OS: Android 6.0
CPU: MT6797M Deca-core (Dual-A72 2.0GHz + Quad-A53 1.9GHz + Quad-A53 1.4GHz)
Network: GSM- 850/900/1800 MHz | WCDMA – 900/2100 MHz | FDD LTE – 1800(B3)/850(B5) MHz | TDD LTE – 2300(B40) MHz | LTE Cat.6
Display: 5.5” Full HD 1080p LTPS Display CORNING GORILLA® GLASS
Memory: ROM -32GB, RAM – 3GB | Support up to 128GB Micro SD Memory Card
Camera: 16MP F2.0 Hybrid PDAF Main Camera, dual-color LED flash | 8MP F1.8 82 Degrees Wide View Angle Front Camera
Wireless: Bluetooth 4.1，802.11 a b/g/n/ac(2.4/5GHz)，GPS/AGPS＋GLONASS
Sensor: Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, E-compass, Gyroscope, magnetic sensor
SIM: Dual SIM (Nano)
Others: Finger print sensor, Smart Amplifier, IR remote control, USB 2.0 type C, Quick Charge
Dimensions: 153mm x 76mm x 8.4mm
*This article has been sponsored by InFocus