The Snapchat bug seems to be biting everyone, after all internet is supposed to be the place where original ideas go to die.
Anyway, following on the path on Instagram and others, WhatsApp has introduced new ways to customise and enhance photos and videos. So the new WhatsApp camera features let you write or draw on photos and videos, as well as add emojis to it. The new editing tools will be live for photos or videos you are capturing or for those already in your phone. “Whether you’re drawing a big red heart to show how much you miss someone or adding your favorite emoji – sometimes a picture really is worth a thousand words. Try adding text too, and change the color and font style,” said a post on blog.whatsapp.com.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
When you capture a new picture or video, you will automatically see the new editing tools. Also, the new camera feature supports the front-facing flash if case you no longer want to be kept in the dark. Plus the new zooming feature for recording videos lets you slide your finger up and down to zoom in and out like in any camera app. Double tap on the screen quickly switches between front and rear facing cameras.
WhatsApp has previously launched a new mentions feature to Group Chats, which allows users to tag other individuals in a group chat. This is fairly useful in a big office or home WhatsApp group that has a lot of members. The feature is available on both iOS and Android.