WhatsApp has a new update to its messaging app which the increases the number of people one can have in a group chat. The new update allows for 256 members, which was limited to 100 prior to the update.
The update is available to both Android and iOS users, but its yet to show up on Windows and BlackBerry. Users can can create the group chat like they did before but only advantage being the ability to add 256 members.
The update has arrives just few days after the messaging company announced that it has more 1 billion monthly active users, and it also dropped its $1 annual subscription fee in an attempt to bring more businesses on the platform.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
While the new update won’t bring any monumental changes to user experience, it could well be a good selling point in the business domain. The ability to reach up to 256 colleagues at a time would serve as a great option.