WhatsApp has a new update to its messaging app which the increases the number of people one can have in a group chat. The new update allows for 256 members, which was limited to 100 prior to the update.
The update is available to both Android and iOS users, but its yet to show up on Windows and BlackBerry. Users can can create the group chat like they did before but only advantage being the ability to add 256 members.
The update has arrives just few days after the messaging company announced that it has more 1 billion monthly active users, and it also dropped its $1 annual subscription fee in an attempt to bring more businesses on the platform.
While the new update won’t bring any monumental changes to user experience, it could well be a good selling point in the business domain. The ability to reach up to 256 colleagues at a time would serve as a great option.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched