WhatsApp users on Android can finally rejoice with a whole new bunch of emojis, available via an update on Google Play. The new update will now bring eight tabs of emojis to WhatsApp instead of five. These include a tab with sports emojis, one with flags, bulbs and beverages.
According to Android Police, the new emojis include an upside down face, popcorn box, robot faces, a nerd face, an urn, turkey and even a middle finger emoji. These emojis were only available for iOS and web users earlier. Google Play India has not yet listed the WhatsApp update yet, but we can expect Android version 2.12.441 to launch in India soon.
WhatsApp recently introduced a new update which increases the number of people one can have in a group chat. The new update allows for 256 members, which was limited to 100 prior to the update. The company also announced that WhatsApp now has 1 billion monthly users and that 42 billion messages are sent on it each day.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More