Twitter on Friday rolled out Twitter Polls service which will allow users to conduct polls on their profiles.
The microblogging site was testing the service since late September but officially launched it on Friday.
- Twitter now allows two-factor authentication via third-party apps
- Twitter enforce new rules, suspends white nationalists
- TweetReality app for iOS allows AR experience of Twitter in real world
- Data-friendly Twitter 'Lite' app rollout begins, to reach India soon
- Twitter extends 280-character limit to all after successful trial
- Twitter to allow users to create polls in a bid to improve user engagement
Soon after Twitter made the announcement, the first few polls were created by Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) and and All India Bakchod (@AllIndiaBakchod) and many news, sports channels etc.
Twitter polls will allow users to run polls on their profile. The poll will allow users to ask a question with two choices as answers from their Compose Box, and will remain open for 24 hours, the company said.