Microblogging website Twitter is considering to introduce “Stickers” to enable users add images to photos before tweeting them out, and the web giant seeks user feedback on this new feature including whether or not people like that name, a media report said.
According to Twitter, the feature will also let you “see how other users from around the world have edited the same photo” and will also “suggest photos that you can edit and post to participate in trending conversations and breaking news,” recode.net reported.
The microblogging website is currently running a test with some users as a way to garner feedback on Stickers, it added.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“We’re always researching potential new ways to make Twitter more expressive,” a spokesperson said.
Although there is no information on where will Twitter get these photos or how will it determine which ones to recommend, the company may categorise photos based on which Stickers they are associated with.
So if a user shares a photo with a heart Sticker, for instance, she may be shown other photos that include the same heart Sticker.