Twitter, the popular micro-blogging platform, was down once again for users in India and other parts of the world. If you tried to log into Twitter on desktop or had the site open, it would reflect an error.
Twitter has now put out a response message on the outage. Twitter’s Support handle tweeted, “Some users may have recently experienced issues accessing Twitter on mobile & web. The issue has now been resolved.”
Check out the tweet below
Some users may have recently experienced issues accessing Twitter on mobile & web. The issue has now been resolved.
— Twitter Support (@Support) January 18, 2016
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
The Twitter error response page reads, “Something is technically wrong.Thanks for noticing—we’re going to fix it up and have things back to normal soon.” Twitter iOS and Android app appeared to work fine for us during the outage period. According to downrightnow, Twitter experienced a service disruption with the website.
Twitter was also down on Monday evening for India users. “Between 6:23 am and 6:33 am PST (7.53 pm and 8.03 pm IST), some users were experiencing issues accessing Twitter via mobile and the Web. This issue has now been resolved. We apologise for any inconvenience,” Twitter said in a blog post.
Twitter has been experiencing several disruptions over the past few months, with the most recent outage being reported on January 15.
With PTI inputs