Twitter, the popular micro-blogging platform, was down once again for users in India and other parts of the world. If you tried to log into Twitter on desktop or had the site open, it would reflect an error.
Twitter has now put out a response message on the outage. Twitter’s Support handle tweeted, “Some users may have recently experienced issues accessing Twitter on mobile & web. The issue has now been resolved.”
Check out the tweet below
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Some users may have recently experienced issues accessing Twitter on mobile & web. The issue has now been resolved.
— Twitter Support (@Support) January 18, 2016
The Twitter error response page reads, “Something is technically wrong.Thanks for noticing—we’re going to fix it up and have things back to normal soon.” Twitter iOS and Android app appeared to work fine for us during the outage period. According to downrightnow, Twitter experienced a service disruption with the website.
Twitter was also down on Monday evening for India users. “Between 6:23 am and 6:33 am PST (7.53 pm and 8.03 pm IST), some users were experiencing issues accessing Twitter via mobile and the Web. This issue has now been resolved. We apologise for any inconvenience,” Twitter said in a blog post.
Twitter has been experiencing several disruptions over the past few months, with the most recent outage being reported on January 15.
With PTI inputs