Dublin’s friendly neighborhood Spider-Man has become a social media phenomenon after being caught on video fighting a man who allegedly tried to steal his money.
The nearly three-minute confrontation spread quickly from a witness’ Facebook page to Irish newspapers and soon topped the country’s YouTube page.
The man who shot the video, Robert Bolster, says the altercation started beside Dublin’s main pedestrian shopping district after the man tried to steal Spider-Man’s cash proceeds from a day’s work posing for photos.
Tuesday’s footage shows the man punch Spider-Man, one of Dublin’s most visible street performers, at least twice in the side of the head before Spider-Man trips him, pushes him to the pavement and repeatedly blocks him from fleeing.
Police arrested both men, who were released pending further inquiries.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched