Dublin’s friendly neighborhood Spider-Man has become a social media phenomenon after being caught on video fighting a man who allegedly tried to steal his money.
The nearly three-minute confrontation spread quickly from a witness’ Facebook page to Irish newspapers and soon topped the country’s YouTube page.
The man who shot the video, Robert Bolster, says the altercation started beside Dublin’s main pedestrian shopping district after the man tried to steal Spider-Man’s cash proceeds from a day’s work posing for photos.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Tuesday’s footage shows the man punch Spider-Man, one of Dublin’s most visible street performers, at least twice in the side of the head before Spider-Man trips him, pushes him to the pavement and repeatedly blocks him from fleeing.
Police arrested both men, who were released pending further inquiries.