Practo is offering free consultation to women for any kind of health-queries on March 8,Women’s Day. The company has also launched a social-media campaign called Practo Consult to invite women in India.
According to Practo, a recent research suggests that a women’s heart is particularly vulnerable to the ill effects of mental and emotional stress. Whereas, in men, its physical stress that can lead to various diseases.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Under the Practo Consult campaign, women can both ask questions about themselves or for others in the family. We have earlier noted that Practo is one of the best apps available right now in the online consultation category. The company claims that one can choose from up to two lakh verified doctors.