Microsoft has come up with a New Year’s gift for iOS users in the form of their Selfie app. Microsoft Selfie enhances the photo quality by taking into account various factors such as lighting, colour balance and skin tone. The company has not yet made any official announcements about when the app will be rolled out for Android users.
Microsoft Selfie app comes with 13 photo filters and other features like automatic exposure, noise reduction and intelligent enhancement. It also considers user’s gender, age etc in order to bring out the best selfies. Users can either click pictures with filters from the device’s rear or front camera; or choose an existing photo from storage. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 and above.
Earlier in the year, we saw how Redmond-based giant used machine learning technology to detect user’s age when it launched ‘How-old.net”. The Microsoft site allowed users upload an image and the site then guessed their age, based on the picture.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched