Microsoft has come up with a New Year’s gift for iOS users in the form of their Selfie app. Microsoft Selfie enhances the photo quality by taking into account various factors such as lighting, colour balance and skin tone. The company has not yet made any official announcements about when the app will be rolled out for Android users.
Microsoft Selfie app comes with 13 photo filters and other features like automatic exposure, noise reduction and intelligent enhancement. It also considers user’s gender, age etc in order to bring out the best selfies. Users can either click pictures with filters from the device’s rear or front camera; or choose an existing photo from storage. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 and above.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Earlier in the year, we saw how Redmond-based giant used machine learning technology to detect user’s age when it launched ‘How-old.net”. The Microsoft site allowed users upload an image and the site then guessed their age, based on the picture.