Google will soon introduce a new feature to Search called animal sounds. Users can use the feature by either talking to Google app on smartphones or typing questions like, “What sound does the duck make?”.
The feature has a total of 19 animal sounds — Ape, Cat, Cow, Dog, Duck, Elephant, Horse, Lion, Moose, Owl, Pig, Raccoon, Rooster, Sheep, Tiger, Turkey, Turtle, Bowhead whale, Humpback whale and Zebra. Once the users type in the required sound, Google Search will come up with a picture of the animal and the sound it makes.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The sounds have been recorded from live animals. It shows users a list of a combination of the top searched for animals in Google and animals with some of the most iconic sounds. Animal Sounds work on Android and iOS devices as well as web. Animal sounds were initially supposed to go live on January 13.