Google will soon introduce a new feature to Search called animal sounds. Users can use the feature by either talking to Google app on smartphones or typing questions like, “What sound does the duck make?”.
The feature has a total of 19 animal sounds — Ape, Cat, Cow, Dog, Duck, Elephant, Horse, Lion, Moose, Owl, Pig, Raccoon, Rooster, Sheep, Tiger, Turkey, Turtle, Bowhead whale, Humpback whale and Zebra. Once the users type in the required sound, Google Search will come up with a picture of the animal and the sound it makes.
The sounds have been recorded from live animals. It shows users a list of a combination of the top searched for animals in Google and animals with some of the most iconic sounds. Animal Sounds work on Android and iOS devices as well as web. Animal sounds were initially supposed to go live on January 13.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More