Google Trends has revealed search for word ‘Online Shopping’ has increased in tier II cities in the past 7 day. This includes regions like Tripura, Sikkim, Mizoram, Meghalaya, and Andaman and Nicobar Islands. The analysis was done at 8:30 am today.
According to an Assocham survey, products worth Rs 25,000 crore will be sold online this festive season. The sales are expected to go up in tier II and II as well, apart from metro cities. Online shopping platforms like Amazon, ShopClues, Flipkart, Snapdeal have already announced their festive sales starting October 1.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Google Trends has further revealed that under related query search for online shopping sale has increased by 250 per cent in tier II cities. Also, the search for ShopClues Offer increased by 80 per cent, soon after it announced its ‘Lowest Price Online Challenge’. Snapdeal search stands at +300 per cent.
Offers from various e-commerce platforms include: ItneKumMein from ShopClues, The Great Indian Festival from Amazon, The Big Billion Days from Flipkart and Unbox Diwali Sale from Snapdeal. Additionally, few e-commerce sites like Flipkart, Amazon and Snapdeal are offering additional discounts for card holders of certain banks. SBI credit and debit card users shopping on Flipkart during the sale will get 10 per cent instant discount on Flipkart. Amazon is offering 15 per cent cashback on app and 10 per cent cashback on site for HDFC debit and credit card users. Citi bank debit and credit card users shopping on Snapdeal during its sale will get 20 per cent flat off.