Google could soon let celebrities and brands publish their own posts, etc into a News Feed Like format itself on the results pages.
The Verge reports that Google has confirmed it is experimenting with such a format, which will let “any brand, celebrity, or organization have a dedicated Twitter-like feed built right into the company’s search engine.”
The report notes Google has launched something similar for the 2016 US Presidential elections. Google.com/Posts as it is called is a new platform, where voters can see updates, etc directly from the US presidential candidates. Google, however said, that the new format will not be called Google Posts, and does not have a name yet.
Essentially Google’s new tool will be offered to small businesses, celebrities and brands and will allow users to directly engage with the concerned brand, via the Search Results.
One such format has been noticed for a jeweler and clicking on one of the posts, “opens up a dedicated full-screen webpage with text and photos,” notes the report on The Verge. Users also have the option of sharing these little updates or posts on Facebook, Twitter, etc. It could make search around one topic appear in more card like format, which is seen as more mobile friendly.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More