Google had a lot to offer at the Pixel event last night. The search giant, apart from its #madebyGoogle Pixel smartphones; announced a slew of hardware devices such as Google Home, 4K Chromecast, Daydream View VR headset and Google WiFi. However, the biggest takeaway was the integration of Google Assistant in Pixel smartphones and Google Home, which happen to be the first devices to get the voice-assistant.
Google Pixel and XL smartphones come with top of the line specifications and are touted as direct challengers to other premium flagships like Apple iPhone 7 series and Samsung Galaxy S7 series. As Google went ahead with its launch event last night; it was the colour variants of Pixel smartphones that caught attention of Twitterati. Twitter users have been trolling Google’s choice of colours for Pixel and Pixel XL smartphones, saying the company tried really hard, at least to come up with colour names.
To recall, Pixel smartphones come in ‘Very Silver’, ‘Quite Black’ and a limited edition ‘Really Blue’ colour options.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“#Google you tried Quite hard , Really try Very hard next time , especially to name the phone colour. #pixelphone #Pixel,” said one of the users who goes by the name Shazmaan. Another user found the names hilariously epic. “Haha the @Google Pixel phone colour names are just epic 😂 #MadeByGoogle,” tweeted Stephan Anoj.
Google Pixel and Pixel XL feature a an aluminum unibody design with polished glass combination. The smartphones come with a similar specs sheet except for a different screen size and different battery capacities.
Let us take a look at all what Twitter users have to say about the new Pixel colour variants:
“Quite Black” “Really Blue” “Very Silver” I’m laughing with these colour names for #Pixel the Google’s new smartphone
— Fa. (@BandsMyWeakness) October 4, 2016
— Stephan Anoj (@StephanAnoj) October 4, 2016
— Shazmaan (@iamshazmaan) October 5, 2016
Google should have also came up with a colour named “Bhaisahab jara woh colour dikhana” to target Indian audiences. #Pixel
— Raj_ThackerYAY (@Raj_ThackerYAY) October 4, 2016
— Tom Kelsall (@Stonelaughter) October 4, 2016
What do you think about the new colour variants for Google Pixel smartphones? Let us know in comments.