Barely days after Facebook rolled out Reactions as alternatives for the Like button, we now have a new Chrome and Firefox extension that will let users swap them with Pokemon characters or even Donald Trump.
Yes, you heard it right! The browser extension has tonnes of new emojis that can be used to replace the Facebook Reactions emojis. These have been created by developer Rodney Folz and he calls them the Reaction Packs. While the reactions remain same, like Haha, Wow, Sad, Angry, Like and Love; the Facebook emojis have been replaced by characters out of Pokemon and a couple of political leaders.
Apart from Donald Trump and Pokemon, we can also see Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s emojis for Haha, Wow, Angry, Love and other Reactions. Users will need to download the web extension available here.
Facebook recently launched Reactions for both mobile and desktop. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg wrote about the new reactions on the site, “Not every moment you want to share is happy. Sometimes you want to share something sad or frustrating. Our community has been asking for a dislike button for years, but not because people want to tell friends they don’t like their posts. People wanted to express empathy and make it comfortable to share a wider range of emotions.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Facebook says it took them over a year of global research, including focus groups and surveys, to determine what types of reactions people would want to use the most.