ZTE has announced two new smartphones – Blade V7 and Blade V7 Lite – at the ongoing MWC in Barcelona. The Blade V7 comes with a metal unibody.
“We know how important smartphones are to our daily lives, especially for capturing those significant moments. Hence, we’ve designed the Blade V7 and Blade V7 Lite with that in mind. These devices are just the latest milestones in how ZTE will bring imagination and beyond to ignite our users’ mobile lives,” said Jacky Zhang, CEO of EMEA and APAC, ZTE Mobile Devices.
ZTE Blade V7 features a 5.2- inch full HD display with 2.5D curved edge glas panel. The dimensions of the smartphone are 146×72.5×7.5mm. It runs 1.3 GHz octa-core MT 6753 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB ROM.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
ZTE Blade V7 is equipped with a 13 megapixel PDAF rear camera and 5 megapixel front camera with Smart Sense intelligent gesture control features. The 4G-enabled smartphones runs on Android Marshmallow. It supports WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, Compass, Geroscope，Hall sensor and OTG.
The ZTE Balde will be available in Germany, Spain, South Africa, Ethiopia, and Mexico by summer of 2016.
ZTE Blade V7 Lite, on the other hand is smaller than the Blade V7 with a 5-inch display. This one also comes with a circular fingerprint scanner for security, app quick-launch, and navigation. The Blade V7 Lite will first launch in Russia and then in Mexico, Spain, Germany and Thailand by spring 2016.