Zopo has announced its latest Color C3 smartphone in India. The Color C3 follows the Color E ZP350 and Color F1 smartphones launched earlier this year. With the new Color C3 smartphone, Zopo is expanding its Color series range in India. Zopo Color C3 comes with support for multiple accounts within applications, PiP video and barcode scanning features.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Zopo Color C3 is a compact smartphone with 5-inch HD display, quad-core CPU, 2GB RAM and 16GB storage. The smartphone features a 2.5D arched glass and brushed metal look. Zopo Color C3 sports an 8MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera with dual LED flash.
“At ZOPO, our prime focus is developing innovative smartphones that go beyond the basics, and give users more than what they expect in such devices. As one of the leading smartphone developers and manufacturers in Asia, our objective is to create and manufacture only the best products for our esteemed patrons. We are confident that our latest Color C3 model will significantly revolutionize the smartphone market in India, enabling customers to access the latest features without burning a hole in their pockets,” said Sanjeev Bhatia, Founder & Chairman, Adcom and channel partner for Zopo Mobile in India.
Zopo Color C3 features multi-account application feature where users can clone their favourite apps and have multiple instances like a parallel account. The option is great for keeping personal and private accounts separate on same device. The feature will work with Facebook, WhatsApp and other social communication platforms.
Zopo Color C3 runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS ensuring safety, power-saving and efficiency. The smartphone will be available in rose gold, champagne, marine blue, classic black and silver colour removable back covers.