The BlackBerry Z10 literally flew off the shelves following its price cut a few weeks back. Now, BlackBerry want to recreate the same magic with its 5-inch phablet the Z30 and has announced that the phone will now be available at an offer price of Rs 34,990. The price cut is about 10 per cent as the phone was selling for Rs 38,990 online.
The offer will last for 60 days.
Hitesh Shah, Director, Channel Sales, BlackBerry India said, “We have seen a phenomenal response to our initial promotional offer on the BlackBerry Z10 and are confident we will see similar off take for the 5-inch BlackBerry Z30. This price of Rs 34,990 will therefore ensure that consumers are able to experience the latest and best technology at an attractive cost.”
The offer will run across all BlackBerry retail networks and is being offered as part of the 10th anniversary of the company. The white BlackBerry Z30 will be exclusively available on Flipkart.
The BlackBerry offer on the Z10 has resulted in the phone being sold out across India. The phone has now been restocked. However, we don’t expect the Z30 to be as popular gives that it is still a very expensive phone. Moreover, there are Android and Windows options in this screen size at a lower price range.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review