If you thought the HTC guys were kidding you when they said the phone can support external storage of up to 128GB, then you obviously had no clue what Sandisk was up to.
SanDisk Corporation has announced the new 128GB SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I memory card, the world’s largest capacity microSD card, in India. The card lets you use smart devices as dumps for all your movies, pictures and songs.
Stuart Robinson, director, Handset Component Technologies, Strategy Analytics, said: “Until now, consumers had to spread out their content between multiple products because the memory on those devices was not able to hold enough data in one place. This 128GB microSD card is going to be popular as the preferred removable storage option, giving users fast, secure and reliable access to their personal data archives.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Designed for Android smartphones and tablets, the new SanDisk Ultra microSDXC card is ideal for shooting Full HD video and high-quality pictures.
A new version of the SanDisk Memory Zone app lets users easily view, access, and backup all of their files from their phone’s memory in one convenient place. SanDisk is also releasing OptiMem, a new feature that allows Android users to enhance their phone’s internal memory by automatically transferring some of their old photos and videos to their microSD card.
The SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I memory card (128GB) will cost Rs 9,999.