Xiaomi has released a teaser trailer for the Mi Note 2, which confirms rumours of a dual-rear camera setup. The teaser was spotted by Playfuldroid, who found the posting on the Chinese website Weibo. The positioning of the camera sensors is on the upper left corner, similar to the iPhone 7 Plus.
Rumours around the device have suggested that the Mi Note 2 will be powered by a Snapdragon 821 SoC chip and will feature a 5.5-inch OLED display. The phone is expected to come in two combinations – 6GB RAM/ 64GB ROM and 8GB RAM/ 256GB ROM.
Watch our technology videos here
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Mi Note 2 will reportedly support QuickCharge 3.0 for fast charging, and the front home button will double as a fingerprint scanner. The phone is expected to sport a metal unibody design, and Xiaomi is also expected to drop the external memory support for the device.
An earlier leaked image of the Mi Note 2 has hinted at the device featuring a dual curved display with a Quad-HD resolution. According to a Phoneradar report, the phone will also come with a flat screen variant that will get a full HD resolution. The report further claimed that the Mi Note 2 will cost 2,499 Yuan (approx Rs 25,000) for the 64GB variant, and 2,799 Yuan (approx Rs 28,000) for the 128GB variant.
The phone was expected to launch in September, but is now rumoured to be arriving this month. Xiaomi does not usually bring high-end smartphones to the Indian market. The company has had significant success with its Redmi 3S and Redmi 3S Prime smartphones.