Xiaomi’s Diwali sale will start from October 17-19 at 10 am on the Mi.com website, and the Chinese technology company has now revealed what deals it will be offering during this sale. Xiaomi has already announced Re 1 flash sales, lucky draws and coupon giveaways along with one Mi Robot Vacuum as a lucky prize each day during the sale. Xiaomi’s phones such as Redmi 3S, Redmi 3S Prime, Redmi Note 3, Mi 5, Mi Max will all get a discount during the sale.
For starters, Redmi 3S, Redmi 3S Prime, and Redmi Note 3 (2GB RAM + 16GB storage) will get a price drop of Rs 500 during the sale and will be available for Rs 6,499, Rs 8,499 and Rs 9,499 respectively. Redmi Note 3 with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage gets Rs 1,000 off and will cost Rs 10,999 during the sale.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Xiaomi Mi Max will also get Rs 1,000 off on the price and will cost Rs 13,999 during the sale. Xiaomi is also giving a free Hungama subscription for those who buy the phone during sale. Finally the Mi 5 gets a price drop of Rs 3,000 from the Rs 22,999 price and will now be available Rs 19,999. Xiaomi will offer this phone at 0% EMI to Mi Fans as well for those who are interested. The Mi 5 had launched in India at a price of Rs 24,999 which was recently slashed to Rs 22,999.
New products which will go on sale during the Diwali offers are the Mi Max Prime and the 10000mAh Mi Power Bank Pro, Mi Max Prime is a different version of the original phone, which has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor, 4GB RAM, and 128GB Storage. This phone costs Rs 19,999 and will come in gold and grey variants in India. Xiaomi is also selling this on Amazon India from October 17.
The Mi Power Bank Pro has a 10000mAh capacity, and features two-way fast charging up to 18W. It supports Type-C charging, and will cost Rs 1,999.
Xiaomi is also offering discounts on accessories. The list is as follows: Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro get Rs 400 discount and will cost Rs 1399; the Mi Capsule Earphones will cost Rs 899 after Rs 100 discount. Mi Bluetooth Speaker will cost Rs 1,999 in the sale. The Mi 10000mAh Power Bank will be available for Rs 1,099, while the 20000mAh Mi Power Bank will come with the Mi USB Fan at Rs 1,899.
Xiaomi’s Re 1 flash sale will see 30 units of Redmi 3S Prime, Redmi Note 3 (2GB+16GB), Mi 4 be available at this price as well. In order to be eligible for this Re 1 Flash sale users will have to share about the same on their social media networks.