• Associate Sponsor

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G, Yu Yureka & Lenovo A6000: But do you need to buy a 4G phone?

Written by Mihir Patkar | New Delhi | Updated: January 16, 2015 6:55 pm
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G, Yu Yureka, Lenovo A6000 Whether you should buy a 4G phone or not is confusing. This flowchart will help you decide what to buy.

India is slowly getting 4G LTE—the next step in mobile Internet connectivity after 3G. 4G is faster and also bumps up the voice quality on phone calls, so it’s the better network to use if you can get it. That said, 4G is expensive and not easily available right now.

Still, whether you should buy a 4G phone or not is confusing. There are too many factors at play: whether you need a new phone; whether you need 4G; whether your area offers 4G; and so on.

So, we have created a flowchart to help you decide what to buy.

should-you-buy-a-4g-lte-phone-in-india-flowchart

Are you willing to buy a 4G smartphone now? Share your views in the comment section below.

For all the latest Technology News, download Indian Express App

Aamir
    Jan 16, 2015 at 7:24 pm
    I attempted this flowchart and I got a negative feedback every time.Neither do I need a new phone, nor do I have 4G connectivity in my area, or even the state.I have no justification to prove my point, but I need this Note 4G now.I'll buy it anyways. :)
    (0)(0)
      arif
      Jan 17, 2015 at 5:05 am
      Please tell me the name of the phone which is shown in the pic
      (0)(0)
        arif
        Jan 16, 2015 at 6:45 pm
        which phone is that in the above pic?
        (0)(0)
        1. G
          Gyaan vignan
          Jan 19, 2015 at 4:38 am
          You can go for it ,if camera is not a concern.
          (0)(0)
            Aman
            Jan 16, 2015 at 10:32 am
            Don't you rhink process should be terminated if answer to "Do you need a new phone right now ?" is No?
            (0)(0)