Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 goes on its second sale on Amazon India today at 2 pm. Xiaomi didn’t reveal any specific numbers for the last sale which took place on March 9, although the phone was sold-out last time.
The Redmi Note 3 has received mostly positive reviews so far across the board, with the only exception being its camera, which doesn’t really work so well in low-light.
In terms of specs, the Redmi Note 3 comes with a 5.5-inch full HD display with Sunlight Display, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor, 4050 mAh battery and runs MIUI 7 with Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Xiaomi has launched two versions of this phone: The 2GB RAM + 16GB space and 3GB RAM +32GB storage space version. Pricing is Rs 9999 for 16GB and Rs 11,999 for 32GB version.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The dual-SIM smartphone supports a micro-SD slot as well, although its a hybrid SIM-Slot meaning you can either use the second SIM or the micro-SD slot at the same time. It has a 16 megapixel rear camera and a five megapixel front camera.
Xiaomi has also promised the Mi 5 launch in India by April, which is less than a month away.
In India, we’ve seen competition grow in the Rs 10,000 to Rs 12,000 price-band with the K4 Note, the Le 1s all launching in the same price band. The Redmi Note 3 is the latest addition to this segment, combining beefy specs with premium looks.
What stood out for us with the Redmi Note 3 was the all metal-body design, the 5.5-inch display which is really vivid and crisp, especially for the price-point and the battery life, which will easily give 24 hours and more for moderate to heavy usage.