Update: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3’s next sale is now on March 23 on Amazon India and Mi.com. Users will have to go the Amazon.co.in to register for this sale.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 goes on its second sale on Amazon India today at 2 pm. Xiaomi didn’t reveal any specific numbers for the last sale which took place on March 9, although the phone was sold-out last time.
The Redmi Note 3 has received mostly positive reviews so far across the board, with the only exception being its camera, which doesn’t really work so well in low-light.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
In terms of specs, the Redmi Note 3 comes with a 5.5-inch full HD display with Sunlight Display, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor, 4050 mAh battery and runs MIUI 7 with Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Xiaomi has launched two versions of this phone: The 2GB RAM + 16GB space and 3GB RAM +32GB storage space version. Pricing is Rs 9999 for 16GB and Rs 11,999 for 32GB version.
The dual-SIM smartphone supports a micro-SD slot as well, although its a hybrid SIM-Slot meaning you can either use the second SIM or the micro-SD slot at the same time. It has a 16 megapixel rear camera and a five megapixel front camera.
Xiaomi has also promised the Mi 5 launch in India by April, which is less than a month away.
In India, we’ve seen competition grow in the Rs 10,000 to Rs 12,000 price-band with the K4 Note, the Le 1s all launching in the same price band. The Redmi Note 3 is the latest addition to this segment, combining beefy specs with premium looks.
What stood out for us with the Redmi Note 3 was the all metal-body design, the 5.5-inch display which is really vivid and crisp, especially for the price-point and the battery life, which will easily give 24 hours and more for moderate to heavy usage.