Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is launching in India on March 3, confirmed the company on Twitter. Xiaomi’s Manu Jain had earlier told IndianExpress.com that the company was working hard to bring its new devices to India. He had confirmed that the Redmi Note 3 and Mi 5 (yet to revealed) will be coming to India. Xiaomi had also announced a Explorer contest for 100 lucky winners in India.
The Redmi Note 3 will be the first ‘new’ phone from the company in the country. The last so called new phone from Xiaomi for India was Mi 4i, although it also introduced upgraded and made-in-India phones like Redmi 2 Prime and Redmi Note 4G Prime in 2015.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 was recently launched in China and comes with a full metal body, and a fingerprint scanner on the back.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The Redmi Note 3 has a 5.5-inch full HD display, runs the Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor, and sports a 13 mp rear camera with a 5 mp front camera. Xiaomi has launched two versions of the phone. One comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB storage space and the second has 3GB RAM and 32GB storage space.
The Redmi Note 3 runs Xiaomi’s MIUI 7 OS on top of Android Lollipop and has an extra large 4000 mAh battery. Like other Xiaomi smartphones, this is a 4G ready Dual SIM phone with both slots supporting 4G. Xiaomi says the phone is ultra-thin at 8.65 mm and weighs 164g.