Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is launching in India on March 3, confirmed the company on Twitter. Xiaomi’s Manu Jain had earlier told IndianExpress.com that the company was working hard to bring its new devices to India. He had confirmed that the Redmi Note 3 and Mi 5 (yet to revealed) will be coming to India. Xiaomi had also announced a Explorer contest for 100 lucky winners in India.
The Redmi Note 3 will be the first ‘new’ phone from the company in the country. The last so called new phone from Xiaomi for India was Mi 4i, although it also introduced upgraded and made-in-India phones like Redmi 2 Prime and Redmi Note 4G Prime in 2015.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 was recently launched in China and comes with a full metal body, and a fingerprint scanner on the back.
The Redmi Note 3 has a 5.5-inch full HD display, runs the Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor, and sports a 13 mp rear camera with a 5 mp front camera. Xiaomi has launched two versions of the phone. One comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB storage space and the second has 3GB RAM and 32GB storage space.
The Redmi Note 3 runs Xiaomi’s MIUI 7 OS on top of Android Lollipop and has an extra large 4000 mAh battery. Like other Xiaomi smartphones, this is a 4G ready Dual SIM phone with both slots supporting 4G. Xiaomi says the phone is ultra-thin at 8.65 mm and weighs 164g.
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet