Xiaomi has announced its first ever offline exclusive smartphone in India. Xiaomi Redmi 3S+ is the latest smartphone from Chinese smartphone maker intended at offline retail market.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S+ is basically a variant of Redmi 3S, which was launched in India in August. Xiaomi Redmi 3S+ comes with a design similar to the existing Redmi 3S smartphone. Xiaomi says Redmi 3S+ is an attempt towards building a stronger offline retail presence.
Watch all our tech videos below
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
In a recent report, IDC had said smartphone vendors are realising the importance of offline sales. The report highlighted the inability among Chinese smartphone makers to tap into Tier 2 & 3 cities. IDC’s report clearly suggested offline-only could be the new online-only for smartphone makers and Xiaomi becomes the first to set that trend.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S+ features a 5-inch 720p HD display and is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 430 processor clocked at 1.4GHz. The smartphone has 2GB RAM and 32GB storage. Xiaomi Redmi 3S+ features a rear fingerprint sensor and support VoLTE networks.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S+ sports a 13MP rear caera with phase detection autofocus and a 5MP front camera. The Dual SIM smartphone is backed by a 4,100mAh battery like the Redmi 3S and Redmi Note 3. For Xiaomi, Redmi Note 3 is the best selling smartphone yet. The Chinese smartphone maker has already sold over 2.3 million units online. With Redmi 3S+, Xiaomi will aim to achieve similar success in the offline space. Xiaomi Redmi 3S+ is priced at Rs 9,499 and will be manufactured under company’s Make In India initiative.
The smartphone will be available across large format retailers such as Poorvika, Sangeetha, Big C and LOT mobiles. Xiaomi Redmi 3S+ will be available in Gold, Silver and Grey colour variants.