Xiaomi Redmi 3 launched in China, has a 4100 mAh battery

By: Tech Desk | Updated: January 12, 2016 11:42 am
xiaomi, xiaomi redmi, xiaomi redmi 3, xiaomi redmi 3 smartphone, xiaomi redmi 3 specs, xiaomi redmi 3 price, xiaomi redmi 3 india launch, latest xiaomi smartphone, technology newsxiaomi redmi 3 Xiaomi Redmi 3 can be expected to launch in India for under Rs 7,000.

Xiaomi Redmi 3 smartphone has been launched in China for CNY 699, which translates to around Rs 7,000. The budget Redmi smartphones- Redmi 1S and Redmi 2- are the most popular Mi phones in India and Xiaomi should surely not miss out on bringing the Redmi 3 to India.

Xiaomi has ditched plastic for the new phone. The Xiaomi Redmi 3 comes in a metal body with a textured rear panel. Colours variants include Gold, Grey and Silver. The smartphone sports a 5-inch 720p HD display and runs 1.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. It supports microSD cards of up to 128GB.

Related Article

Running on Android-based MIUI 7, it offers a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP front facing camera. It is a dual SIM device with support for 4G and comes with regular connectivity options. It is powered by a 4,100mAh non removable battery with support for fast charging.

For all the latest Tech News, download Indian Express App now

1. T
    Tamang
    Apr 15, 2017 at 10:04 pm
    This phone is published in shopping website that is flipkart n Amazon
      Kishor bhanudas
      Jan 13, 2017 at 8:09 pm
      Redmi3s
        kuldeep janmeda
        Feb 14, 2016 at 4:45 pm
        sir plz tell me the launching date of redmi 3 in india . i really want this phone of under 7000rs .
          Dibyendu Bhattacharjee
                  Chandra shekhar
                  Feb 27, 2016 at 4:39 pm
                  I really want redmi 3 If available than inform me on my that no. 9575210211
                  1. U
                    Urmiya Deco
                    Feb 14, 2016 at 1:48 pm
                    Plsssss start selling redmi 3 . I m waiting for quit a long time now My mobile no is 9821274380
                    1. V
                      Vishal
                      Jan 26, 2016 at 6:09 pm
                      I interested in this phone. I want to purchase it.
                        Abhi
                        Jan 30, 2016 at 7:52 pm
                        I' m waiting dis fone
                          Abhijit Roy
                          Feb 9, 2016 at 4:27 am
                          I want buy this phone xiaomi redmi 3. so plz inform me this number 918101244766
                            ajit kumar
                            Jan 21, 2016 at 4:23 pm
                            Kb aa rha Redmi 3 I am w8
                              ajit kumar
                              Jan 21, 2016 at 4:27 pm
                              india me kab launch hoga???????????????????
                                akash gupta
                                Jan 13, 2016 at 6:40 am
                                India me Launch kab hone wala h????
                                  Ankur Kumar
                                  Feb 16, 2016 at 12:38 pm
                                  Its already launched
                                    Ashish Gautam
                                    Apr 8, 2016 at 8:19 am
                                    I am AlsO waiTinG for This Phonelt;br/gt;i am very very ExiTinG lt;br/gt;IF AvailabLe thIs phone in IndiA Then PLz InForm Me On My No-8381953833/9198019980...plzzz
                                      Manish kumar
                                      Jan 12, 2016 at 7:43 am
                                      india me kab launch hoga???????????????????
                                        ravi kumar
                                        Feb 8, 2016 at 2:53 pm
                                        i want to buy this phone.......pls inform me on my no...7874939251... ya mail on my id......
                                        1. B
                                          Bhuwan pant
                                          Feb 4, 2016 at 8:09 pm
                                          Plz mail me on my mail id-
                                          1. B
                                            bijay
                                            Jan 19, 2016 at 7:35 am
                                            when is the lauch date in india for this phone?? cant wait...