Xiaomi Redmi 3 smartphone has been launched in China for CNY 699, which translates to around Rs 7,000. The budget Redmi smartphones- Redmi 1S and Redmi 2- are the most popular Mi phones in India and Xiaomi should surely not miss out on bringing the Redmi 3 to India.
Xiaomi has ditched plastic for the new phone. The Xiaomi Redmi 3 comes in a metal body with a textured rear panel. Colours variants include Gold, Grey and Silver. The smartphone sports a 5-inch 720p HD display and runs 1.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. It supports microSD cards of up to 128GB.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 review & video: A stellar comeback indeed
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 first look: At Rs 9,999, this sets new standards for mid-budget
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 coming to India soon, new contest announced
- Check out Xiaomi Redmi 3 with 4100mAh battery, 2GB RAM
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 unveiled: Full-metal body, fingerprint sensor and more
- Xiaomi Redmi Note is cheapest 4G phone in India at Rs 9,999
Running on Android-based MIUI 7, it offers a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP front facing camera. It is a dual SIM device with support for 4G and comes with regular connectivity options. It is powered by a 4,100mAh non removable battery with support for fast charging.