Xiaomi Redmi 3 smartphone has been launched in China for CNY 699, which translates to around Rs 7,000. The budget Redmi smartphones- Redmi 1S and Redmi 2- are the most popular Mi phones in India and Xiaomi should surely not miss out on bringing the Redmi 3 to India.
Xiaomi has ditched plastic for the new phone. The Xiaomi Redmi 3 comes in a metal body with a textured rear panel. Colours variants include Gold, Grey and Silver. The smartphone sports a 5-inch 720p HD display and runs 1.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. It supports microSD cards of up to 128GB.
- Redmi S2 to launch in India on June 7, likely to be named Redmi Y2
- Xiaomi Redmi S2 vs Redmi Note 5: Five things that have changed
- Xiaomi Redmi S2 launch today: Expected price, features and specifications
- Xiaomi Mi 6X vs Redmi Note 5 Pro vs Nokia 6 (2018): Specifications comparison
- Xiaomi Redmi S2 will be a new budget phone for the Indian market: Report
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 launch in India today at 3 pm: How to watch live stream, expected price, specifications
Running on Android-based MIUI 7, it offers a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP front facing camera. It is a dual SIM device with support for 4G and comes with regular connectivity options. It is powered by a 4,100mAh non removable battery with support for fast charging.