Xiaomi Redmi 3 smartphone has been launched in China for CNY 699, which translates to around Rs 7,000. The budget Redmi smartphones- Redmi 1S and Redmi 2- are the most popular Mi phones in India and Xiaomi should surely not miss out on bringing the Redmi 3 to India.
Xiaomi has ditched plastic for the new phone. The Xiaomi Redmi 3 comes in a metal body with a textured rear panel. Colours variants include Gold, Grey and Silver. The smartphone sports a 5-inch 720p HD display and runs 1.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. It supports microSD cards of up to 128GB.
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 with 18:9 display, Snapdragon 450 SoC launched in India: Price, specifications
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 launch in India today at 3 pm: How to watch live stream, expected price, specifications
- Xiaomi’s Redmi 5 will be Amazon India exclusive, launch on March 14
- Xiaomi to launch Redmi 5 smartphone on March 14, indicates new teaser
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 vs Redmi Note 4: What changes with the new phone?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Mi TV 4 launch in India today at 12 pm: Here’s what to expect
Running on Android-based MIUI 7, it offers a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP front facing camera. It is a dual SIM device with support for 4G and comes with regular connectivity options. It is powered by a 4,100mAh non removable battery with support for fast charging.