Xiaomi Mi Max Prime, which is a different variant of the big-screen phablet smartphone has been officially launched in India at a starting price of Rs 19,999. At the launch of the Mi Max, Xiaomi had said it will launch a different version of the phone at this price, and now it looks like this will be called the Mi Max Prime.
Mi Max Prime has the same 6.44-inch display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, translating to a pixel density of 342ppi. But unlike the Mi Max and its Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor, this one has a Snapdragon 652 processor. The Mi Max Prime comes with 4GB RAM+128GB storage compared to the 3GB RAM+32GB internal memory on the regular version.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Mi Max Prime has Adreno 510 GPU. On the camera front, it has a 16MP rear camera with f/2.0 lens and phase detection autofocus. The front camera is a 5MP one with f/2.0. Battery on the Mi Max Prime is 4850mAh battery, which is the same as the main Mi Max smartphone. The only difference with the Prime version is the SoC, extra RAM and storage space. It looks like the buy option is not yet live for the Mi Max Prime on the Xiaomi India website.
In our review, we had liked the Mi Max for its lightweight design and the fact that it was easy to use, even though it has a 6.44-inch display. The overall performance was also good, though nothing exceptional. The camera too is acceptable we would say.
However, the issue with the Mi Max is that this is a giant phablet at the end of the day, one that not every one needs to use. Mi Max is better suited for entertainment and reading needs, but again audio could have been better on this device.Mi Max is for those who are comfortable using a big display device to make calls as well as do their regular browsing.