Xiaomi Mi 5, the new flagship smartphone from the Chinese tech-start-up will launch in India on March 31. The company has sent out press invites for the event, which will take place in New Delhi. The Mi 5 was unveiled in China at 1999 Yuan or approximately Rs 21,000 and could be priced at under Rs 25,000 in India. But we’ll have to wait and see how Xiaomi prices the new Mi 5 in India.
Xiaomi Mi 5 comes in three variants – 3GB+32GB, 3GB+64GB and 4GB+128GB storage options. The 4GB version with 128GB RAM is called as the Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro. Once again, we will have to wait and see if Xiaomi launches all three versions in India. Xiaomi Mi 5 features a 5.15-inch full HD display, and is powered by Qualcomm’s latest and most powerful Snapdragon 820 processor.
On the camera front, Xiaomi Mi 5 sports a 16MP primary camera with 4-axis OIS and 4MP secondary camera. The smartphone comes in a metal and 3D ceramic variant. Mi 5 will run MIUI 7 based on Android 6 Marshmallow.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra had confirmed that the Mi 5 India launch at the Redmi Note 3 launch event. India is the second country where the Xiaomi Mi 5 is launching so quickly. It was first introduced in China and saw over 16 million pre-bookings. The smartphone was launched globally at Mobile World Congress 2016.