After company co-founder Lin Bin, Xiaomi’s VP Hugo Barra reveals pictures shot with company’s upcoming flagship Mi 5 smartphone.
Hugo Barra has posted pictures on his Facebook account which reveals the quality of Mi 5’s camera. Barra’s post talks about the ease of use and how great pictures can be captured by just turning on the HDR mode. He notes there is no manual setting used which probably hints at manual mode option in the upcoming flagship.
Few days back, Xiaomi co-founder posted first samples shot with Mi 5 on his Weibo account. The company is set to launch the phone on February 24 and will be holding a media preview for the same device at MWC in Spain.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
If rumours are anything to be believed, Xiaomi Mi 5 will feature a 5.2-inch display with either full HD or Quad HD resolution. It is expected to be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 chipset.
Xiaomi Mi 5 is likely to launch in two variants – 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage. Xiaomi Mi 5 will also be the showcase device for company’s highly customisable MIUI ROM based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.