Xiaomi has sold 8,00,000 units of Redmi Note 2 smartphones in China within 12 hours of the first flash sale held on Sunday. The company made this announcement in a blog post.
The next round of flash sale will happen on August 24. Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 features a 5.5-inch full HD display, powered by a MediaTek Helio X10 processor. The smartphone comes with 2GB RAM and 16/32GB storage options. Redmi Note 2 also comes with expandable storage of up to 32GB via microSD card slot. The smartphone packs a 3060mAh battery and supports quick charging.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Redmi Note 5 Pro next sale is February 28 on Flipkart
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Redmi Note 5 Pro sale tomorrow: Price in India, launch offers, timings, etc
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 vs Redmi Note 4: What changes with the new phone?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: At Rs 9,999, the new budget smartphone to beat
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 to launch in India on February 14, reveals Mi.com website
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 renders show off bezel-less display, dual rear cameras
The Redmi Note 2 sports a 13-megapixel f/2.2 aperture Samsung rear camera with phase detection auto focus technology. There is a 5-megapixel camera at the front.
Xiaomi has announced an event on Wednesday in New Delhi where it is likely to unveil the MIUI7 ROM. It is unclear whether Xiaomi plans to launch Redmi Note 2 and Redmi Note 2 Prime smartphones at the same event.