Smartphones have been becoming smarter, but one thing that hasn’t kept pace with technology seems to be cell phone batteries. You might have the best phone in the world, but you will be looking for a payphone by the end of the day as your smartphone is out of juice. Not with the Philips W6618 though.
This phone has a gigantic 5300mAh battery, which is more than the largest tablets out there. What this means is that the phone can give you a standby time of over two months and talk time of almost 36 hours. Who wouldn’t want a phone a like that?
But the rest of the phone is very uninspiring. A five-inch qHD screen, a MediaTek SoC with 1GB of RAM, and just 4GB storage with microSD support. Sadly, the phone is now available only in China.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
However, we are sure there are at least some of us who are salivating at the size of that battery. Here is a look at where the W6618’s batter stacks up in comparison to some top smartphones and tablets.