Smartphones have been becoming smarter, but one thing that hasn’t kept pace with technology seems to be cell phone batteries. You might have the best phone in the world, but you will be looking for a payphone by the end of the day as your smartphone is out of juice. Not with the Philips W6618 though.
This phone has a gigantic 5300mAh battery, which is more than the largest tablets out there. What this means is that the phone can give you a standby time of over two months and talk time of almost 36 hours. Who wouldn’t want a phone a like that?
But the rest of the phone is very uninspiring. A five-inch qHD screen, a MediaTek SoC with 1GB of RAM, and just 4GB storage with microSD support. Sadly, the phone is now available only in China.
However, we are sure there are at least some of us who are salivating at the size of that battery. Here is a look at where the W6618’s batter stacks up in comparison to some top smartphones and tablets.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016