At Apple’s September event, it was widely rumoured that the Cupertino-based company will announce 4-inch iPhone, but that did not happen. Now, there are new reports hinting at 4-inch smartphone.
According to Chinese tech blog MyDrivers, the iPhone 6c will feature a 4-inch display and will have exactly the same resolution and size as iPhone 5s. Apple will please fanboys and fangirls with faster A9 chip seen on iPhone 6s.
Apple has for long been the champion of compact smartphones that perform really well. Its iPhone 5s with 4-inch display is undeniably the best compact smartphone even after two years.
The report also says there will be 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. The iPhone 6c will come with 1,642mAh battery as opposed to 1,570mAh seen on iPhone 5S.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Further there are reports at DigiTimes, which claims the next iPhone to be waterproof and use new materials to hide its antenna. Its unclear whether the changes would come to iPhone 6c or next generation iPhone 7 or whatever it is called at the launch time. Also it is worth noting that DigiTimes has not had a great record with its leaks.
The best part is that we don’t have to wait really long for this announcement. A report at 9to5Mac claims that the 4-inch iPhone will launch as early as March and will share stage time with Apple Watch 2.