By Rohit Arora
Instant messaging application Wechat is offering 1 Gb free cloud sorage space to users to let them store documents, videos and pictures. The new move is an answer to the limited space on smartphones and tablets.
Now, WeChat users simply have to press the ‘Favorite’ option on their chat screen which provides them an aption to store not only the pictures but also voice notes, videos and text messages.
The data get saved directly on the cloud.
These saved pictures, videos and messages can be accessed at any time at the users will. The new feature lets users access their stored data on multiple devices and is not just limited to their personal smartphone.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
With this ‘One-of-a-kind’ cloud storage option, WeChat becomes the only social messaging platform which lets users freely click and share their favourite moments on with their friends and family.
The messaging application which is a product of Chinese firm Tincent was the second most downloaded application in iOS in India in 2013 and according to Global Web Index– a third party Uk based research firm, India has 41.8 percent smartphone users on Wechat.