By Rohit Arora
Instant messaging application Wechat is offering 1 Gb free cloud sorage space to users to let them store documents, videos and pictures. The new move is an answer to the limited space on smartphones and tablets.
Now, WeChat users simply have to press the ‘Favorite’ option on their chat screen which provides them an aption to store not only the pictures but also voice notes, videos and text messages.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The data get saved directly on the cloud.
These saved pictures, videos and messages can be accessed at any time at the users will. The new feature lets users access their stored data on multiple devices and is not just limited to their personal smartphone.
With this ‘One-of-a-kind’ cloud storage option, WeChat becomes the only social messaging platform which lets users freely click and share their favourite moments on with their friends and family.
The messaging application which is a product of Chinese firm Tincent was the second most downloaded application in iOS in India in 2013 and according to Global Web Index– a third party Uk based research firm, India has 41.8 percent smartphone users on Wechat.