Vivo has announced the launch of Y31L smartphone in India. The Y31L succeeds the older Y31 model.
Vivo Y31L is a mid-range smartphone with specs to match the same. Vivo Y31L comes with a 4.7-inch qHD IPS display. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 410 processor coupled with 1GB RAM and 16GB storage.
“We are pleased to announce the launch of Y31L, another brilliant addition to Vivo’s smartphone portfolio in the affordable segment. Y31L is a stellar example of our endeavor to set benchmarks in the industry by offering products with magnificent features at attractive prices. This gives our valued customers new ways to capture and relive unforgettable moments,” said Alex Feng, CEO, Vivo India.
Vivo Y31L runs Funtouch OS 2.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop. Vivo Y31L comes with 8MP rear and 5MP front camera.
Vivo Y31L’s camera with software customisation like voice capture and palm capture. The smartphone is backed by a 2200mAh battery.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More