Vhoto Inc. has launched a new camera application for Apple users. The new app Vhoto lets users extract the best snapshots from a video.
The new addition in App Store provides users enough flexibility to select any specific frame from a video imported from camera roll or one shot from the application and create photos out of it.
The application which is free of cost has a simple user interface with unique set of filters and editing options. Users can use these add-ons to make the best out of your shots. Its interesting enough to keep photo enthusiasts busy with their iphones.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Vhoto quickly learns user’s taste and provides better results with improved photo picking ability each time a user uses it.
Users can save extracted pictures in camera roll or even share them on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with its in-built social connectivity features.The app also lets users create and follow various photo communities with the help of hashtags.
Iphone 4s and above is required to run the application.