Vertu, the English manufacturer of luxury mobile phones, is back with the Signature Touch. It claims the phone brings the best of mobile technology to superior handcrafted materials like grade 5 titanium and hand-finished calf leather.
For all this, Vertu will charge you a mere Rs 7,80,000. Yes, you read that right.
Signature Touch will also comes with Dolby Digital Plus virtual surround sound and Hasselblad certified imaging, as well as Vertu’s full portfolio of services, which comprises Dedicated Concierge as well as Vertu LIFE and Vertu CERTAINTY packages.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Signature Touch is our pinnacle smartphone, designed for a global consumer who appreciates and expects unique products and first class performance. We are in the fortunate, perhaps unique position of being able to draw upon an excess of 15 years’ in-house expertise and we have invested in and relentlessly interrogated the latest insights from the luxury sector. In Signature Touch we have created a phone that exceeds our customers’ expectations and that we believe will cement our position as leader of the luxury mobile category,” said Vertu CEO Massimiliano Pogliani.
The phone’s premium design incorporates the company’s trademark ceramic pillow and has a strong, masculine style highlighted by the use of a grade 5 titanium casing.It will be available in Jet Calf, Claret Calf, Pure Jet, Pure Jet Red Gold Mixed Metals, Seaspray Lizard, Damson Lizard, Pure Navy Lizard and Jet Alligator design styles.
The phone has a 4.7-inch full HD (473dpi) display and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 2.3GHz Quad-core processor.
Vertu is available from around 500 stores, including 70 Vertu Boutiques, in 66 countries.