Vertu, the English manufacturer of luxury mobile phones, is back with the Signature Touch. It claims the phone brings the best of mobile technology to superior handcrafted materials like grade 5 titanium and hand-finished calf leather.
For all this, Vertu will charge you a mere Rs 7,80,000. Yes, you read that right.
Signature Touch will also comes with Dolby Digital Plus virtual surround sound and Hasselblad certified imaging, as well as Vertu’s full portfolio of services, which comprises Dedicated Concierge as well as Vertu LIFE and Vertu CERTAINTY packages.
“Signature Touch is our pinnacle smartphone, designed for a global consumer who appreciates and expects unique products and first class performance. We are in the fortunate, perhaps unique position of being able to draw upon an excess of 15 years’ in-house expertise and we have invested in and relentlessly interrogated the latest insights from the luxury sector. In Signature Touch we have created a phone that exceeds our customers’ expectations and that we believe will cement our position as leader of the luxury mobile category,” said Vertu CEO Massimiliano Pogliani.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
The phone’s premium design incorporates the company’s trademark ceramic pillow and has a strong, masculine style highlighted by the use of a grade 5 titanium casing.It will be available in Jet Calf, Claret Calf, Pure Jet, Pure Jet Red Gold Mixed Metals, Seaspray Lizard, Damson Lizard, Pure Navy Lizard and Jet Alligator design styles.
The phone has a 4.7-inch full HD (473dpi) display and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 2.3GHz Quad-core processor.
Vertu is available from around 500 stores, including 70 Vertu Boutiques, in 66 countries.