Vertu has launched new Signature Touch smartphone with 5.2-inch full HD LCD display protected by fifth generation solid sapphire crystal screen. The display has a pixel density of 428 ppi.
The Vertu Signature Touch comes with a 21-megapixel primary camera with Vertu’s custom image signal processor that provides clear image and 4K video recording. The handset is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor. The smartphone offers Dolby Digital Plus for virtual surround sound experience on smartphone.
- Vertu shuts down its UK manufacturing arm, 200 employees laid off: Report
- Vertu announces Aster Chevron luxury smartphones with canvas back
- Vertu Aster with sapphire crystal screen available at over 7 lakhs only
- Vertu launches three new editions in Signature series; prices start Rs 14,00,000
- LAUNCH: Vertu's latest Aster smartphone costs just Rs 4,75,000
- Vertu launches Signature Touch, at just Rs 7,80,000
The Vertu Signature Touch comes loaded with Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vertu services like dedicated concierge, Vertu life and Vertu centainty in partnership with Silent Circle. The handset comes with NFC and supports wireless charging.
The handset can be purchased in Jet Calf, Garnet Calf, Grape Lizard, Pure Jet Lizard, Jet Alligator, Pure Navy Alligator, Clous de Paris Alligator and Pure Jet Red Gold colour options with personalised engraving. The smartphone will be available globally in stores starting from October 16.