Great, the Apple iPhone 5c is now selling for Rs 5,000 less. That means the price of the latest Apple phone should be around 36,000 given its Rs 41,000 price tag.
But the fact is that the phone has taken a price cut, but not a Rs 5,000 price cut as some people might have you believe. A cheapest price for the iPhone 5c is Rs 39,250 on Amazon.in. That is something you can find with a simple search on Junglee.com, the search for online shopping portals in India.
There is however a seller on Snapdeal.in who is offering the phone at Rs 37,950.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
How this new price came to be reported in anybody’s guess. But all we can say is that even at Rs 39,000, the iPhone 5c is a good buy. If you don’t like the colours, which is putting off many sober buyers, then just get a good cover that matches you personality.
Yes, the Apple iPhone 5c is still a good phone and much cheaper phone compared to the flagship iPhone 5s. Read our review to find out why?