Great, the Apple iPhone 5c is now selling for Rs 5,000 less. That means the price of the latest Apple phone should be around 36,000 given its Rs 41,000 price tag.
But the fact is that the phone has taken a price cut, but not a Rs 5,000 price cut as some people might have you believe. A cheapest price for the iPhone 5c is Rs 39,250 on Amazon.in. That is something you can find with a simple search on Junglee.com, the search for online shopping portals in India.
There is however a seller on Snapdeal.in who is offering the phone at Rs 37,950.
How this new price came to be reported in anybody’s guess. But all we can say is that even at Rs 39,000, the iPhone 5c is a good buy. If you don’t like the colours, which is putting off many sober buyers, then just get a good cover that matches you personality.
Yes, the Apple iPhone 5c is still a good phone and much cheaper phone compared to the flagship iPhone 5s. Read our review to find out why?
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest