Hong Kong-based Sunstrike Telecom, on Monday, launched its high-end ultra slim, touch phone OptimaSmart 45Q, providing customers a mix of smart features, sturdiness and latest technology at an affordable price.
The new OptimaSmart 45Q is equipped with advanced features like 4.2 Jelly Bean android, 1.3 GHz Quad core processor, WiFi and Bluetooth. It also supports popular Google applications.
The company is eying college students and young and mid-level professionals in the 18-30 age group and people in Tier 2 cities. The Smart Specifications include :
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
4.5” QHD Display
4.2 Jelly Bean android
1.3GHz (Quad Core) Processor
32 GB external storage
8MP rear camera
2MP front camera
3G (WCDMA) Band
“Sunstrike has been introducing products with features which serve the needs of our target audience. OptimaSmart 45Q will be a best buy for those who have been searching a trendy phone with unmatched features at that too at cost-effective prices. Our target group wants to stand out from the crowd and this phone fuels his inherent desire to look stylish and be smart. Their phone is a reflection of their ambitions, a go-getter attitude and passion,” says Mr. Chanpreet Singh, Managing Director, Sunstrike Pvt Ltd.
The 3G-equipped device has 4GB internal memory and capability to support up to 32 GB expandable memory. Available in two colours – Black and White,the sleek product is lightweight and comes with magnetic leather case for protection.
Equipped with an 8 megapixel front camera, this phone is ideal for taking high resolution pictures. The 2MP front camera enables good quality video and Skype chats.
Sunstrike Telecom India is part of the Sunstrike International Group, a US$ 1.8bn global telecom industry major. It has extensive interests in the mobile devices & memory cards’ distribution of all leading brands, end-to-end mobile trade-in solutions, and handset & accessories manufacturing under the Rage & OptimaSmart brands.
Sunstrike International is a global leader in all its key business areas it operates in and the preferred partner of Tier 1 network operators & handset manufacturers globally.
Their journey in India began in 2007, with the launch of Rage brand of handsets, and the company has since progressively gained market share to be among the top handset brands in the country and launched OptimaSmart range of smartphones in 2012.
Sunstrike continues to leverage its technological & design expertise, global sourcing & manufacturing knowledge to deliver the best in quality, latest technology, stylish & value-driven products.