Hong Kong-based Sunstrike Telecom, on Monday, launched its high-end ultra slim, touch phone OptimaSmart 45Q, providing customers a mix of smart features, sturdiness and latest technology at an affordable price.
The company is eying college students and young and mid-level professionals in the 18-30 age group and people in Tier 2 cities. The Smart Specifications include :
4.5” QHD Display
4.2 Jelly Bean android
1.3GHz (Quad Core) Processor
32 GB external storage
8MP rear camera
2MP front camera
3G (WCDMA) Band
“Sunstrike has been introducing products with features which serve the needs of our target audience. OptimaSmart 45Q will be a best buy for those who have been searching a trendy phone with unmatched features at that too at cost-effective prices. Our target group wants to stand out from the crowd and this phone fuels his inherent desire to look stylish and be smart. Their phone is a reflection of their ambitions, a go-getter attitude and passion,” says Mr. Chanpreet Singh, Managing Director, Sunstrike Pvt Ltd.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The 3G-equipped device has 4GB internal memory and capability to support up to 32 GB expandable memory. Available in two colours – Black and White,the sleek product is lightweight and comes with magnetic leather case for protection.
Equipped with an 8 megapixel front camera, this phone is ideal for taking high resolution pictures. The 2MP front camera enables good quality video and Skype chats.
Sunstrike Telecom India is part of the Sunstrike International Group, a US$ 1.8bn global telecom industry major. It has extensive interests in the mobile devices & memory cards’ distribution of all leading brands, end-to-end mobile trade-in solutions, and handset & accessories manufacturing under the Rage & OptimaSmart brands.
Sunstrike International is a global leader in all its key business areas it operates in and the preferred partner of Tier 1 network operators & handset manufacturers globally.
Their journey in India began in 2007, with the launch of Rage brand of handsets, and the company has since progressively gained market share to be among the top handset brands in the country and launched OptimaSmart range of smartphones in 2012.
Sunstrike continues to leverage its technological & design expertise, global sourcing & manufacturing knowledge to deliver the best in quality, latest technology, stylish & value-driven products.