Lenovo is gradually shifting its focus to smartphones. Its latest, the Vibe Z, is a 5.5-inch device powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor clocked at 2.2 GHz.
Equipped with high-speed LTE (4G) connectivity, the phone will also have a 13 MP rear camera with BSI sensor and dual LED flash. Lenovo has fitted the Vibe Z camera with a large f/1.8 aperture lens. The 5MP front camera has a 84° degree wide viewing angle.
The phone won the ‘CRN 10 Show-Stopping Smartphones category’ at the recently-concluded CES 2014. That is because the phone has a thickness of 7.9 mm and weighing just 147 grams, despite its 5.5 inch display.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The Android phone will be powered by an integrated 3000 mAh battery and lets you access data from a pen drive.
The Vibe Z smartphone is priced at Rs 35,999.