Lenovo is gradually shifting its focus to smartphones. Its latest, the Vibe Z, is a 5.5-inch device powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor clocked at 2.2 GHz.
Equipped with high-speed LTE (4G) connectivity, the phone will also have a 13 MP rear camera with BSI sensor and dual LED flash. Lenovo has fitted the Vibe Z camera with a large f/1.8 aperture lens. The 5MP front camera has a 84° degree wide viewing angle.
The phone won the ‘CRN 10 Show-Stopping Smartphones category’ at the recently-concluded CES 2014. That is because the phone has a thickness of 7.9 mm and weighing just 147 grams, despite its 5.5 inch display.
The Android phone will be powered by an integrated 3000 mAh battery and lets you access data from a pen drive.
The Vibe Z smartphone is priced at Rs 35,999.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More