Sony Xperia Z5 will now come in a ‘warm, sophisticated pink’ variant, the company said in a blog post. While the frosted glass back and metal frame will remain same, Sony has hinted at an improved camera for this one. Sony Xperia Z5 was launched in October in three colour variants- Gold, Green and Black.
The pink colour version of the smartphone is expected to be available in February. ““Choosing a colour is a detailed process. We knew we wanted to add pink to the Z5 series from our very first moodboards and sketches as it seemed to compliment the colour palette to the rest of the range. But to get the tone right with the frosted glass and aluminium frame did take some time;” said Rikke Gertsen Constein, lead designer on the project.
The Sony Xperia Z5 was launched at a price of Rs 52,990. The smartphone has 5.2-inch full HD screen, Android Lollipop 5.1, 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon 810 (MSM8994); Adreno 430 GPU, 3GB RAM, 32GB storage (expandable to 200 GB).
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The camera in the Z5 series is the 23 mp in the rear and 5 mp camera on the front and features what Sony claims is the world’s fastest auto focus at just 0.03 seconds. The Z5 has a 2900 mAh battery.