Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual is what the Japanese tech major calls the “next evolution in large screen smartphone design”. Priced at Rs 25,990, this dual SIM phone merges the best of Sony’s imaging and display technologies with a new design to create a mid-range Android smartphone.
The Xperia T2 Ultra has a high entertainment quotient and features Sony’s album, WalkmanTM and movies apps. To add to the experience is a 6” HD IPS TRILUMINOS display that takes almost the entire front of the screen except for a 2.5 mm bezel. Despite the six-inch frame the phone is no wider than a standard credit card and weighs just 173 gram.
To power the large screen is a 3000 mAh battery with Sony’s Battery STAMINA Mode that automatically turns off functions to save power when you don’t need them.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
The Xperia T2 Ultra also features a 13 MP camera, with a smart social camera system that allows developers to create camera add-ons that extend functionality and re-define the role of the camera. There is already is a bunch of apps available, including Collage, Background defocus and Timeshift burst plus apps for services like Evernote and Sphere.
The phone is compatible with a wide range of NFC-enabled Sony devices, including speakers, SmartWatch, wireless headsets and TVs.
There is a dual sim variant, the Xperia T2 Ultra dual, which lets users set up both numbers independently with custom ring tones and one-touch switching between SIMs.
The Android phone is powered by Snapdragon Quad-core 1.4 GHz processor with 1GB of RAM. There is 8GB of on board storage with a micro SD card slot expandable up to 32GB.