Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge will start at euros 699 and 799 respectively, says a new report. Samsung will launch the new phones one day ahead of MWC 2016 on February 21, and has already sent out event invites for the same.
As usual, leaks around the new Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge show no signs of stopping. Apart from the price, press pictures of the new phones have also gotten leaked.
Noted tipster Evan Blass @evleaks put out two new tweets with detailed images of the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge. We can see a grey, black and gold version of the S7 edge and a black and gold coloured version of the Galaxy S7.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Check out his tweets
Eye candy, pt. 2. pic.twitter.com/UM6rWM6oTj
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) February 14, 2016
Eye candy. pic.twitter.com/sIJXMx9o8G
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) February 13, 2016
On the price leak, the report comes from a Netherlands website and appears to be the same as what Sammobile had reported earlier. Sammobile had said that the 32 GB model of S7 and S7 edge will start at euro 699 and euro 799 respectively with an increase of 70-80 euros for models with higher storage space.
Samsung Galaxy S7 is likely to retain the design of Galaxy S6 and S6 edge, but will come with microSD card slot and USB Type-C port. Rumours claims Samsung will also introduce Apple’s Force Touch display in the new phones with pressure-sensitive screens, although not too many details have leaked around this supposed feature.
Samsung S7 is expected to come with two different chipset variants: the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC and its own Exynos chipset.
A new report on 9to5google also claims that Samsung Galaxy S7 will come with a huge 3,600mAh battery. The website also posted a screenshot from the smartphone containing FCC certification id and battery details. The Galaxy S6 had a comparatively smaller battery of 2,550mAh.
Samsung’s ‘The Next Galaxy’ event is happening on February 21 at 1900 CET which translates to 11.30 PM IST.