Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge will start at euros 699 and 799 respectively, says a new report. Samsung will launch the new phones one day ahead of MWC 2016 on February 21, and has already sent out event invites for the same.
As usual, leaks around the new Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge show no signs of stopping. Apart from the price, press pictures of the new phones have also gotten leaked.
Noted tipster Evan Blass @evleaks put out two new tweets with detailed images of the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge. We can see a grey, black and gold version of the S7 edge and a black and gold coloured version of the Galaxy S7.
Check out his tweets
Eye candy, pt. 2. pic.twitter.com/UM6rWM6oTj
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) February 14, 2016
Eye candy. pic.twitter.com/sIJXMx9o8G
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) February 13, 2016
On the price leak, the report comes from a Netherlands website and appears to be the same as what Sammobile had reported earlier. Sammobile had said that the 32 GB model of S7 and S7 edge will start at euro 699 and euro 799 respectively with an increase of 70-80 euros for models with higher storage space.
Samsung Galaxy S7 is likely to retain the design of Galaxy S6 and S6 edge, but will come with microSD card slot and USB Type-C port. Rumours claims Samsung will also introduce Apple’s Force Touch display in the new phones with pressure-sensitive screens, although not too many details have leaked around this supposed feature.
Samsung S7 is expected to come with two different chipset variants: the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC and its own Exynos chipset.
A new report on 9to5google also claims that Samsung Galaxy S7 will come with a huge 3,600mAh battery. The website also posted a screenshot from the smartphone containing FCC certification id and battery details. The Galaxy S6 had a comparatively smaller battery of 2,550mAh.
Samsung’s ‘The Next Galaxy’ event is happening on February 21 at 1900 CET which translates to 11.30 PM IST.