Samsung has confirmed that it will launch Galaxy S7and Galaxy S7 edge in India on March 8. The invite reads, “Witness the Next Galaxy Revolution as it unveils its new sensation”.
Samsung Galaxy S7 series improves on the all the flaws of its predecessor. The Samsung flagships are up for pre-orders in the US and Europe. Since the company has not revealed the price, it would be intresting to see if the devices are priced below Rs 60,000 in India.
Video: Samsung Galaxy S7 First Look
The Galaxy S7, S7 edge feature the same glass-metal design seen the S6 series. The 5.1-inch Galaxy S7 and 5.5-inch Galaxy S7 edge are constructed with 3D glass and metal and feature an ‘Always-On Display.’ The phones are IP68 water and dust resistant.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Samsung’s Galaxy S7 comes with 4GB RAM (LPDDR4) RAM and will have 32 and 64 GB versions. Both phones also have a micro-SD slots with up to 200 GB support.
The Galaxy S7 series has a ‘Dual Pixel’ 12 megapixel rear camera with F1.7 aperture with Smart OIS feature. The front camera is five megapixel with F1.7 aperture.
The battery in the Galaxy S7 is 3,000 mAh and supports fast-charging along with wireless charging. Fingerprint, Barometer, Hall and HRM. The new Galaxy S7 edge has a bigger 3600 mAh battery. It also features the dual-edge screen seen in the previous series.
The Galaxy S7 appears to have two processors, one is a 64-bit octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.6GHz Quad) and the second a 64-bit quad-core processor (2.15GHz Dual + 1.6GHz Dual). Samsung has not revealed whether it is using the Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 as rumours had indicated. But the rumours, suggest that the smartphones are expected to launch with Exynos 8890 in India.