Samsung Galaxy S7 launches today at 7 pm CET in Barcelona at the Unpacked Event. The event starts at 11.30 pm IST, and Samsung has introduced a special app to watch the launch event in a 360-degree VR-style view.
Samsung’s Unpacked 2016 website notes that interested users can watch the 360 live-streaming of the event from their smartphone, be it Android or iOS, and they will get four options from where to watch in the app: from the auditorium, stage left, stage right or from center stage.
So how can you watch the Galaxy S7 launch?
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
If you have an Android phone (KitKat 4.4 and higher) or iOS device (iOS 6.0 and higher), you need to download the Unpacked 360 View app from the Google Play Store or App Store. Once the app is installed, you can select one of four viewing angles.
Interested users can also watch the event on a PC by heading to the Samsung Unpacked website here.
If you have a Gear VR headset, then users can go to the Oculus Store and search for the Unpacked 360 View app. Once that is installed, they can watch the launch via the app on the headset.
Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 edge are expected to launch today, and according to the latest rumours, the two will be up for pre-orders soon after launch. Rumours have also claimed that the new S7 series will come with a 2K display along with Force Touch technology that has been seen in Apple’s iPhone 6s series.
Samsung Galaxy S7 is expected to feature two different chipsets based on region: the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC and its own Exynos chipset, a huge 3,600mAh battery, microSD slots.
The new phones could be waterproof as well based on a teaser video that Samsung has put out.