Samsung seems to be shifting its focus towards the high growth tablet segment with the launch of two new tablets aimed at different segments of users.
The high-end enterprise segments, which it would like to have a considerable presence in, will now have the option of purchasing a 12.2-inch productivity oriented Samsung Galaxy NotePRO at Rs 64,900, while the budget conscious buyers will get another seven-inch tablet in the Galaxy Tab3 Neo at a more affordable Rs 16,490.
The more interesting device of the two is definitely the NotePRO which will offer enterprise users a bunch of productivity option. For instance, they will be able to open four windows simultaneously. That is thanks to the larger screen and the 2560x1600p display. This is topped up with a virtual keyboard that will let users type easily, or get what Samsung calls the “more realistic typing experience.”
This tablet will have Samsung’s popular S Pen along with a Pen Window where users will be able to access in-application features anywhere on the screen. Plus, Samsung has tied up with Cisco for WebEx meetings, the first time in Android tablets. It will be available in 3G and LTE versions too.
It will also support Knox, Samsung’s effort to make Android accessible to enterprise.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The Samsung Galaxy Tab3 Neo will be aimed at the younger crowd and have a 600x1024p screen. It will be powered by a 1.2Ghz dual-core processor with 1GB RAM and run Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.